How We Support You
Managing day-to-day business concerns is one of the most challenging aspects of establishing and growing an independent practice. HD Vest helps ease the burden of managing your independent practice, providing you with more time to serve existing clients and attract new business.
Working with HD Vest means having 300+ home office employees a phone call away to meet your every need. Our comprehensive array of business services and strategic support enable you to leverage our extensive resources, knowledge and experience while lowering your overhead costs:
Wealth Management SUPPORT
As an HD Vest Advisor – you’re assigned a team of dedicated Wealth Management Support consultants on day one. Your dedicated Wealth Management Support consultant team is your primary contact for financial advisor support within HD Vest and an experienced guide to assist you in getting up to speed with all that you need to know in order to holistically serve your clients and grow your business.
- No strings attached – Unlike other firms, you don’t have to “earn your way” up to this support. We recognize that providing you with superior service enables you to do the same for your clients. That’s why we don’t condition your ability to get home office support to your production. When we say we’re here to support you, we mean it – no strings attached.
- Specialized support when you need it – You have direct access to consultants in retirement, estate planning, insurance, advisory and practice management.
- Answers at your fingertips - The answers you need to any client scenario are always only a phone call away. Whatever your concern, be it business development or product placement – we’ve got your back.
Each Wealth Management Support consultant is insurance licensed and a general securities representative. In addition, most consultants have completed or are pursuing the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification. As your business partner and coach, your consultant will support you with answers to questions pertaining to these and other aspects of your practice:
No matter how much or how little experience you may have today, one thing is certain—the economy, financial markets and regulatory environment will continue to change. Without the support of knowledgeable specialists in key areas of expertise, it can be difficult to keep up. At HD Vest, our technical experts focus exclusively on specific disciplines to support you in the technical areas of wealth management. HD Vest provides you with access to advanced specialists in:
|Retirement Planning||Support for technical retirement issues||Resources for growing your client base with retirement solutions||Training on retirement plans|
|Estate Planning||Identifies your clients five basic estate-planning needs||Assistance in setting up trusts||Profiling tools for client assessments|
|Advisory Services||Open architecture, non-proprietary investment platform||Multiple advisory programs including discretionary asset management||Dedicated Advisor Specialists and Portfolio Management Team1|
|Insurance||Full underwriting support||Delivers insurance illustrations within 24 hours||Full case design assistance|
|Practice Management||Sound and proven practice management techniques||Kolbe CertifiedTM Assessments||Succession planning|
1VestAdvisor® Select Advisory platform offers portfolio management team services through HD Vest Advisory Services®
We provide the assistance and operational support you and your staff members seek in the delivery of financial services, from placing trades to maintaining record-keeping requirements, assisting with client questions regarding their statements, and more. We provide specialized teams, including Compliance, Sales Supervision and Help Desk to ensure your questions are fielded to the most appropriate and knowledgeable specialists to facilitate timely and accurate responses to your inquiries.
Compliance and Sales Supervision
- Regulatory protector
- Ensure accuracy in client communication
- Provides knowledge regarding compliance standards
- Technical troubleshooter
- Resolves software concerns
- Guide you in tool usage
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Facilitates distribution requests and transfers
- Completes paperwork
- Solves account setup issues