Where can I get more information on investing?
HD Vest provides the following guides to help investors learn more about HD Vest and make better informed investment decisions:
- Important information regarding HD Vest accounts
- Guide to buying mutual funds
- Guide to buying annuities
- Guide to investing in structured products
- Guide to investing in market linked certificates of deposit
- Understanding the differences between commission-based and fee-based accounts
- Form ADV 2A – Firm brochure
- Learn more about the Cash Sweep
- Effects of rising interest rates on fixed income investments
- Will your retirement plan retire with you?
- Understanding retirement plan distribution options
- IRS cost basis reporting
- First Clearing equity order routing information: HD Vest clears all of its securities transactions on a fully-disclosed basis through First Clearing. First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. First Clearing makes all order-routing decisions with respect to trades placed by HD Vest brokerage customers. The above link will provide you with First Clearing’s order routing information compiled pursuant to SEC Rule 11Ac1-6.
Investors can find additional helpful information and resources on the following websites (links will take you to an external website unaffiliated with HD Vest):
- www.sec.gov: U.S. Securities Exchange Commission
- www.finra.org: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Online brokerage accounts: What you can do to safeguard your money and your personal information
- www.sipc.org: Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Investor bulletin: Ten things you should know about investing (SEC publication)