Master the 8 Wealth Management Issues® with HD Vest
Take advantage of cash flow solutions, retirement planning solutions, and more
When it comes to getting your finances in order, it’s tough to feel confident. Are you doing the right things to grow wealth? If so, are you doing them enough? How much risk are you facing? Questions like these may be foremost on your mind.
You could seek professional advice from a financial planner you found online or in the phone book. But that would mean sharing your detailed financial information with someone you just met – someone you talk to only when you’re facing a specific financial challenge. You’d have to work hard to educate that person about what’s most important to you, and what challenges are standing in your way. And you’d always be left wondering whether that advisor had a full perspective on your financial issues – from taxes through investments and insurance.
You’d be better off building a relationship with someone who can provide a full range of financial services whenever you need them. Someone who will develop a good feel for your overall situation by staying involved in your financial decisions all year long.
That’s why you need an HD Vest Advisor.
Since the majority of HD Vest Advisors are also independent tax processionals, they can offer you everything from accounting and tax preparation to financial services and insurance. That means we’ll develop an intimate knowledge of your financial strengths, challenges, and goals, and apply this knowledge every time you reach out to us for assistance. But where we can really help you is by guiding you through the 8 Wealth Management Issues®, a trademarked process that addresses all the major financial issues most people encounter at some point in their lives.
We’ll help you make the most of your money – and avoid the most common financial pitfalls – by following this framework:
- Investment Management. Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of investment information out there? You’re not alone. Your HD Vest Advisor will thoroughly assess your entire portfolio before helping you build a long-term investment strategy, diversify your assets1, and even deal with tax implications.
- Cash Flow and Debt Management. Everyone knows they should spend less than they earn, but not everyone actually does it. Work with an HD Vest Advisor to evaluate your current and future sources of income, become more efficient with your monthly budgets, and set aside cash for emergencies.
- Family Risk Management. A key part of financial planning is to protect your retirement savings and your ability to earn income. Many HD Vest Advisors can provide you with the insurance products that will protect you during unforeseen events.
- Retirement Planning. Life expectancies are increasing. Pension plans are disappearing. And early retirement is always an appealing option. Get help in forming a clear vision of what you want from retirement – and a financial strategy that will get you there.
- Education Planning. You want to make your children’s dreams come true. Your HD Vest Advisor can help you calculate not only how much you’ll need to save for college, but also which investment products are appropriate for your situation. You’ll even be able to figure out how your savings will affect your children’s financial aid eligibility, and how all of this will impact your tax situation.
- Estate Planning. A well-crafted estate plan ensures that what you want to happen will happen – even after you’re gone. An HD Vest Advisor can help you avoid the tragic (yet surprisingly common) mistake of putting off estate planning until it’s too late.
- Business Planning. If you run a business, you probably need assistance in dealing with important issues such as employee benefits, business financial goals, and risk management. Get input that helps you protect your family, your business, and your future.
- Special Situations Planning. No matter how carefully you plan, unexpected financial needs will arise. An HD Vest Advisor can make sure you’re well equipped to change your financial game plan without jeopardizing your long-term goals.
1 Diversification does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Best of all, there’s probably an HD Vest Advisor right in your area. Find out now.